Frequently Asked Questions
Need help now? Please call 416-AIRPORT (toll free 1-866-207-1690) or message us on Twitter 24/7 for:
- time sensitive questions about upcoming travel within 72 hours
- assistance if you are currently at Toronto Pearson
The Toronto Pearson Lost & Found office is located at Terminal 1, Ground level between doors R and S. Hours of Operation are 0900-1900, 7 days a week. Due to extremely high volume of inquiries we strongly recommend you visit the Lost and Found office , for faster service. Otherwise, please fill out the form by clicking here. Item are securely stored in the Lost and Found office for 30 days from the date the item is turned into us. Please note that the Toronto Pearson Lost & Found Office will not be able to assist passengers who have lost passports, Nexus cards, items on airplanes (including lost luggage) or on the UP Express train.
For those passengers who have lost the following items:
- Passport: ALL lost passports found at the airport are turned into the Canada Border Service Agency, please contact them at their dedicated number at Toronto Pearson 905-676-5380
- Nexus Cards: ALL lost Nexus cards found at the airport are turned into the Nexus office, please contact them directly at 905-676-3477
If you have lost an item:
- On an airplane (including lost luggage) must contact the airline directly.
- On the UP Express: Must file a Lost & Found report at https://www.upexpress.com/CustomerSupport/LostFound
At Toronto Pearson all baggage handling functions are carried out by your airline. Should you need assistance in locating checked baggage that did not arrive on your flight, or to report damaged baggage, you are advised to contact your airline directly. For a list of all airlines that operate at Toronto Pearson, and their contact information, you may find this information on our website at the following link: https://torontopearson.com/en/flights/airlines-destinations/#
Mobility assistance is available to all passengers at Toronto Pearson. This service is provided by your airline. In order to arrange for assistance during your time at Toronto Pearson please contact your travel agent or airline directly prior to your travel date. For a list of all airlines that operate at Toronto Pearson, and their contact information, you may find this information on our website at the following link: https://torontopearson.com/en/flights/airlines-destinations/#
Should you need assistance from the departures curb or parking garage to your airline’s check-in counters please contact our Airport Information Centre with your airline and flight number and they will transfer you through to the correct team for assistance. They are available 24 hours at 416-AIRPORT (416-247-7678) or toll free at 1-866-207-1690. If you are at the airport and need assistance please pick up an Information Phone to speak with a representative.
Security screening services are provided by the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA). For restrictions regarding items you are permitted to take in your checked and carry-on luggage, please refer to the CATSA website: What Can I Bring?.
If you require further clarification or guidance on items that may or may not be carried in your carry-on or checked luggage bag please contact CATSA directly. Their toll-free number is 1-888-294-2202 or you may reach them through this link: CATSA.GC.CA
Flights departing to the United States will clear U.S. Customs andBorder Protection in Toronto. This means you arrive in the United States as adomestic passenger. The hours of operation for pre-clearance in both terminalsare 0330-2100 daily. Should you have any questions related to travel into theUnited States (i.e. documentation/visa requirements, plant/animal or foodrestrictions) you may reach their Info Centre at 1-202-325-8000 or through thefollowing link: https://help.cbp.gov/app/home/noIntercept/1
Toronto Pearson has licensed taxi and limousine services that operate out of both Terminal 1 and 3. Authorized taxi and limousines have pick up locations at both terminals:
- Terminal 1: Arrivals level, Limousines at Door C
- Terminal 1: Arrivals level, Taxis at Door D
- Terminal 3: Taxis and Limousines at Door F
For more information regarding the taxi and limousine service at Toronto Pearson, including fares and extra baggage*, please find more information at Taxis and Limousines.
For Pre-Arranged Taxis and Limousines, please proceed to the designed area and notify the Pre-Arranged Dispatcher that you are waiting.
- Terminal 1: Arrivals level, Door A
- Terminal 3: Arrivals level, Door A, curbside column 1-7
*Extra baggage fee may be applied when contents will not fit into the trunk of a sedan vehicle. The surcharge is $15 and will be added to the taxi or limo rate for your destination.
Choose the right ride – take a licensed Toronto Pearson taxi or limo.
Airport licensed taxis and limousines offer fair, flat rates to your destination and meet specific safety requirements. These are the only vehicles authorized to pick up fares from Toronto Pearson. A licensed taxi or limo:
- Will pick up from the designated pick up area on the terminal curbs, arrivals level only
- Will have a GTAA number plate on the bumper and decal on the window
- Will have flat rate fare information in the vehicle
- Will not pick up or solicit in the terminal, parking garages or on the departures level