If you are a non-resident visitor to Canada, you cannot claim a rebate of the goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) that you paid for all purchases made in Canada. You may however qualify for a rebate for the GST/HST paid on short term accommodation in Canada included in an eligible tour package through the Foreign Convention and Tour Incentive Program (FCTIP). As this program is administered by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) travellers will need to contact them directly for further information. Details on this program may be found here: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/gst-hst-businesses/gst-hst-rebates/foreign-convention-tour-incentive-program.html