Toronto Pearson has licensed taxi and limousine services that operate out of both Terminal 1 and 3. Authorized taxi and limousines have pick up locations at both terminals:
- Terminal 1: Arrivals level, Limousines at Door C
- Terminal 1: Arrivals level, Taxis at Door D
- Terminal 3: Domestic Arrivals, Taxis and Limousines at Door B
- Terminal 3: International Arrivals, Taxis and Limousines at Door F
For more information regarding the taxi and limousine service at Toronto Pearson, including fares and extra baggage, please find more information at Taxis and Limousines.
For Pre-Arranged Taxis and Limousines, please proceed to the designed area and notify the Pre-Arranged Dispatcher that you are waiting.
- Terminal 1: Arrivals level, Door A
- Terminal 3: Arrivals level, Door E
Choose the right ride – take a licensed Toronto Pearson taxi or limo.
Airport licensed taxis and limousines offer fair, flat rates to your destination and meet specific safety requirements. These are the only vehicles authorized to pick up fares from Toronto Pearson. A licensed taxi or limo:
- Will pick up from the designated pick up area on the terminal curbs, arrivals level
- Will have a GTAA number plate on the bumper and decal on the window
- Will have flat rate fare information in the vehicle
- Will not pick up in the terminal or parking garages